Experience is value.
I offer product design and development to small companies and global brands to support existing lines or bring new ones to market. Behind the scenes of polished product I have 8 years and 25 seasons worth of experience developing my skills in this industry.
I am committed to brand-focused design and innovation, building strong team relationships, clear communication, and leading with a creative mind.
Lululemon was my training ground for 6 years where I learned the ins and outs of creating product and how to respond to a face-paced evolving brand during the transition from grassroots to international recognition. I have learned invaluable technical skills and manufacturing processes from factories in North America, Israel, Sri Lanka, Colombia, Taiwan, and the Philippines.
I hold an industrial design degree from Emily Carr University of Art & Design and studied briefly at the Design Academy Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
• product strategy planning + creative direction
• ideation and refined concepts
• professional design reviews + handmade prototypes
• technology + trend research, field study research
• style naming + copywriting for packaging/online
• technical drawings for manufacturing
• trim design
• yarn + fabric strategy briefs
• graphic + logo design
• colouring seasonal collections
• packaging design
• photoshoot styling
• project management
• sample fittings
• factory sourcing
• client + factory communication
• cross-functional collaboration with product + brand teams
• product education for companies new to the industry
• committed to personal + professional development
• passion for team coaching + development
• sourcing clothing, accessories, and other details for photoshoots
• pre-plan location and looks
• day of shoot styling
Visit LinkedIn to see my work experience: